Blank Accordion so it looks closed
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Suitable for young children.
- No harsh chemicals.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Natural flavours.
- Gentle cleansing action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Directions for use
Brush after every meal.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Purified water.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Lauryl glucoside.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Stevia rebaudiana extract: Sweetener.
- Spearmint oil.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Natural fruit flavours (peach, banana).
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
- Pack size: 75 grams.
(Red Seal) Natural Kids Toothpaste
- A natural toothpaste that’s safer for young children to swallow when they brush.
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate, fluoride, parabens, and other harsh chemicals.
- Naturally flavoured and sweetened.
- Fresh, peach and banana ‘bubblegum’ flavour.
- Caution: always supervise your children when they are cleaning their teeth.
Out of stock